by Andy on Oct.24, 2010, under Binary Star System
:black hole, black sun, cataclysm, climate gate, dark star, December 21 2012, deluge, earthquakes, neutron star, Orion, precession of the equinox, Sedna, Xena more...
The premise of this website is that our Sun and Solar System are part of a binary star system.
The following points will be expanded upon in future posts.
- The Earth endures a cataclysm every 11,500 years.
- The Mayans, Egyptians and Chinese all have a count down calendar that ends in 2012.
- The Earth changes are not limited to December 21st, 2012. They have already begun and the evidence is all around us.
- If you wish to survive, you must begin your preparations now!
- The Black Sun is the the collapsed core of a star that went supernova.
- The Black Sun is either a neutron star or a so called back hole with an immense gravitation and magnetic field.
- The Black Sun is located in the direction of Orion, below the orbital plane of our Solar System.
- Recently discovered dwarf planets Sedna and Xena at approximately 3 times the distance of Neptune on 12,000 year elliptical orbits, are most likely orbiting the Black Sun.
- The axle tilt of the Earth is due to the influence of the Black Sun.
- The axle tilt of Saturn and Jupiter are also due to the influence of the Black Sun.
- The prepossession on the equinox is driven by the elliptical orbit of the Solar System around the Black Sun.
- Saturn shares the same precession cycle as the Earth.
- The precession of the equinox is not a constant rate but varies according to the point in the elliptical orbit at any given time as stated in according Kepler’s law. The fastest rate of being the point of periapsis.
- The steady increase in the number of earthquakes is due to our approach towards the Black Sun.
- The weakening of the earth’s magnetic field is a direct result of the powerful magnetic field of the Black Sun.
- Melting of the icecaps on Earth and other bodies in our Solar System is due to magnetic and or gravitational disturbances caused by the Black Sun.
- Current changes in weather patterns are due to the Black Sun pulling the Earth into an increasingly elliptical orbit around our Sun.
- There will be increasingly severe earthquakes from October 28, 2010 until February 2011, approximately every 15 days while the Earth is the closest planet in our Solar System to the Black Sun and the Earth and Moon align in the direction of the Black Sun. This will be repeated in 2012 but in that year they will be much more severe.
- Depending on the location of the Earth at the point of periapsis, the rotation of the Earth could stop and the crust could be flipped as much as 180 degrees.
- The Earth could be scorched by massive solar mass ejections from our Sun.
- There will be a deluge of biblical proportions.